Security and peace of mind for very large apertures
High Security Multipoint Locking with Europrofile Cylinder
Controlled by just a single key, the locking system provides concurrent operation of a double locking bolt at the base, three in the centre and two at the top (one horizontal and one vertical) of the closing side of the door leaf – the bolts themselves have been specially engineering to increase protection. With a Torterolo & Re Prestige cylinder and a hardened steel defender, the lock contains a patented device which will throw the lock in the event of attempted forced entry.
In the event of lost keys, replacement cylinders can be provided – it is the cylinder alone that requires replacement rather than the entire lock.
Examples of Portali installations:
- Double galvanised steel sheet (10/10) reinforced with vertical steel stiffeners
- Insulation – fireproof, thermal and acoustic insulation within the door carcase
- Hanging side = three robust adjustable welded hinges and five dog bolts
- Adjustable keep for latch bolt
- Panel keeper (door leaf edges) with brown finish (option for RAL colours or stainless steel)
- Soft rubber gasket for sealing in between door leaf and jambs (sealing against dust, noise and air protection)
- ‘Standard’ range of door furniture (available in different colours and finishes and colours)
- Door limiter (door check)
- Wide angled door view
- Adjustable drop seal in base of door leaf
Frame and Subframe
Integral 3mm rolled steel subframe with 12 fixing points horizontally and one vertically and adjustable boxes to ensure that the installation is plumb before the door leaves are hung.
A further feature, to ensure that the frame does not twist as a result of the weight of the door leaf, is an adjustable spacer between the main frame and the subframe at the bottom of each jamb.
Frames are finished with powder coated dark brown (RAL colour finished also available including different colours internally and externally)
Portali series doors can be supplied with a wide range of Torterolo & Re panels – the range includes solid or machined woods, plain engineered wood finishes and aluminium – the possibilities are endless.
Variety and Flexibility
The Portali series includes doors with:
- Overhead fanlights, square or arched, with either glazed or solid security panels
- Security glass in a range of finishes and patterns
- Electrical latch bolt for access control
- Inward and outward openers
NOTES: * The Portali series is available for structural openings up to 280 cm (height) x 200cm (width)