Double Lock, Double Security
TR 611 doors are manufactured using a double sheet steel structure which is insulated and reinforced with vertical omega steel stiffeners, a high security multi-point locking system with a Euro profile cylinder to operate the lock. Available in a variety of sizes both standard and customised, the full range of Torterolo & Re panels is available to ensure a comprehensive product range.
Security: Class 3 (ENV 1627)
Acoustic Insulation: Rw 33dB (RW 40dB with additional kit)*
Thermal insulation: U= 1.8W / m2K (U= 1.6 with additional kit)*
Examples of TR 611 installations:
Door Leaf Structure
- Structure – double galvanised steel sheet (10/10 outer and 10/10 inner) reinforced with internal vertical omega stiffeners
- Insulation – fireproof material within the door carcase which also assists with thermal insulation
- Hanging side – two robust adjustable welded hinges and five dog bolts
- Lock protection plate
- Adjustable keep for latch bolt
- Panel keeper (door leaf edges) with brown finish (option for RAL colours or stainless steel)
- Soft rubber gasket for sealing in between door leaf and door jambs (sealing against dust, noise and air)
- ‘Standard’ range of door furniture (available in different finishes and colours)
- Door limiter (door check)
- Wide angled door view
- Adjustable drop seal in base
Frame and Subframe
Range of frames and integral subframes of rolled 2mm steel plate finished with polyester dark brown (RAL colour finishes also available including different colours internally and externally). Other than standard frames, other versions are available to meet different architectural and building requirements from new structures to renovation and refurbishments.
High Security Multipoint Locking with Euro Profile Cylinder; Secondary Lock with Additional Cylinder
Controlled by a single key with a Euro Profile Cylinder, the primary locking system provides concurrent operation of two double locking bolts at the base, three in the centre and two at the top on the door leaf; the lock itself has a central shaft that is hardened to resist cutting, individual bolts of die cast toughened steel and a gearing system that ensures a smooth operation and minimises pressure on the key.
The secondary cylinder, also a Euro Profile Cylinder, controls the additional security dead bolt in the centre of the door leaf; it also blocks the main lock thereby providing a home owner with the chance to regulate access by, for example, house staff and service personnel. In the event of lost keys, replacement cylinders can be provided – it is the cylinder alone that requires replacement and this is not a complicated process.
A useful feature is that the lock can readily be fitted with a half cylinder, something that can be very useful for work on, for example, construction projects.
As well as the entire range of “standard” Torterolo & Re panels, individual designs are often specified to ensure that customers’ requirements are met. The range of panels includes solid or machined woods, plain engineered wood finishes and aluminium – the possibilities are endless.
Variety and Flexibility
The following can readily be added to the Gold series:
- Arched doors, both single and double
- Overhead fanlights with either solid or glazed panels (the latter can be arched and the glazing can be decorative) – including arched fanlights
- Access control – an electronic strike to provide for controlled remote access
- Inward and outward openers
NOTES: Double door sets are limited to Class 3.