LINX High Security Controlled Electronically
LINX doors are manufactured using a double sheet steel structure which is insulated and reinforced with vertical omega manganese steel stiffeners, a high security multi-point locking system that is operated electronically via a remote control or a variety of secure access control systems. Mechanical operation of the lock using a key is available in an emergency. Available in a variety of sizes both standard and customised, the full range of Torterolo & Re panels is available to ensure a comprehensive product range.
In the event of power outage, immediate back up is provided by batteries (recommended to be changed annually) and there is a further mechanical operation of the lock, using a key, which is available in extremis.
Examples of Linx installations:
- Structure – double galvanised steel sheet (12/10 outer and 10/10 inner) reinforced with internal vertical omega cut-resistant stiffeners in manganese steel
- Insulation – fireproof material within the door carcase
- Hanging side – two robust adjustable welded hinges (with the option for three hinges if specified) and five dog bolts
- Lock protection plate
- Adjustable keep for latch bolt
- Panel keeper (door leaf edges) with brown finish (option for RAL colours or stainless steel)
- Soft rubber gasket for sealing in between door leaf and door jambs (sealing against dust, noise and air)
- ‘Standard’ range of door furniture (available in different finishes and colours)
- Door limiter (door check)
- Wide angled door view
- Adjustable drop seal in base
Frame and Subframe
Range of frames and integral subframes of rolled 2mm steel plate finished with powder coated dark brown (RAL colour finishes also available including different colours internally and externally).
Other than standard frames, other versions are available to meet different architectural and building requirements from new structures to renovation and refurbishments.
Electronically Controlled High Security Multipoint Locking System
- Four configurations are available to operate the motorised lock, which provides concurrent operation of two double locking bolts at the base, three in the centre and two at the top of the door leaf.Cylinder Four configurations are available to operate the motorised lock, which provides concurrent operation of two double locking bolts at the base, three in the centre and two at the top of the door leaf.
The configurations are as follows:
- Basic configuration – internal key pad, external numeric access combination key pad and three key fobs (electronic transponders). 128 access combinations can be programmed in the system. It is battery powered and therefore is not recommended for frequent use.
- Basic configuration, as above, but with the addition of three remote controls which enable external operation of the door at a distance; connection to the mains electricity and with battery back up in the event of power outage.
- Basic configuration, as above, but with a control box through which the locking operation of the door can be connected to building control systems. If required, remote controls can be provided with this system to enhance flexibility. Mains electricity powered and with automatic battery back up in the event of power outage.
- Basic configuration, as above, but with the addition of a biometric finger print reader on the outside which can store up to 99 finger print impressions in the system. Mains electricity powered and again with automatic battery back up in the event of power outage.
As well as the entire range of “standard” Torterolo & Re panels, individually designed panels are often specified to ensure that customers’ requirements are met. The range of panels includes solid or machined, plain engineered wood finishes and aluminium – the possibilities are endless.
Variety and Flexibility
The following can readily be added to the Gold Plus series:
- Arched doors, both single and double
- Overhead fanlights with either solid or glazed panels (the glazing can be decorative) – including arched fanlights
- Access control – the system can be connected to an electronic switch at a convenient location in the property to provide controlled remote access.
- Inward and outward openers
NOTES: Double door sets are limited to Class 3 (they are, however, engineered to Class 4 standards)