Complete Security with Emergency Escape
Activa provides the ideal solution for a secure door set with an emergency exit, using a push bar escape mechanism.
With a carcase of double steel sheet, omega shaped manganese steel stiffeners, high security multi-point locking system, integral double steel frame and a range of other high quality engineering features, the Gold Plus range provides a high level of security a peace of mind. Gold Plus doors are available in a variety of sizes – standard and customised – with the full range of Torterolo & Re panels to ensure a comprehensive product range.
Activa doors are manufactured using a double sheet steel structure which is insulated and reinforced with vertical omega manganese steel stiffeners, a high security multi-point locking system and Euro profile cylinder. Available in a variety of sizes both standard and customised, the full range of Torterolo & Re panels is available to ensure a comprehensive product range.
Security: Engineered to class 3
Acoustic Insulation: Rw 37dB (RW 40dB with additional kit)
Thermal insulation: U = 1.8 / m2K (U= to 1.5 with additional kit)
Examples of Activa installations:
- Structure – double galvanised steel sheet (10/10 inner and outer) reinforced with internal vertical omega cut-resistant stiffeners in manganese steel
- Insulation – fireproof material within the door carcase
- Hanging side – two robust adjustable welded hinges (with the option for three hinges if specified) and five dog bolts
- Lock protection plate
- Adjustable keep for latch bolt
- Panel keeper (door leaf edges) with brown finish (option for RAL colours or stainless steel)
- Soft rubber gasket for sealing in between door leaf and door jambs (sealing against dust, noise and air)
- Special emergency exit anti-panic push bar according to UNI 1125 standard
- Wide angled door view
- Adjustable drop seal in base
Frame and Subframe
Range of frames and integral subframes of rolled 2mm steel plate finished with powder coated dark brown (RAL colour finishes also available including different colours internally and externally). Other than standard frames, other versions are available to meet different architectural and building requirements from new structures to renovation and refurbishments.
High Security Multipoint Locking with Euro Profile Cylinder
Controlled by just a single small key, the locking system provides concurrent operation of two double locking bolts at the base, two in the centre and two at the top of the door leaf; the lock itself has a central shaft that is hardened to resist cutting, individual bolts of die cast toughened steel and a gearing system that ensures a smooth operation and minimises pressure on the key.
For emergency operation, the internal push bar overrides the entire locking system, even if the door is locked to provide immediate opening. An important security feature for the whole range of Euro profile cylinders (Smart, Excel or Torterolo & Re ‘Prestige’) is the additional protection afforded by a hardened steel defender (shroud) – this is firmly anchored within the door leaf and it provides added protection against attempts to attack the locking system.
In the event of lost keys, replacement cylinders can be provided – it is the cylinder alone that requires replacement and this is not a complicated process.
As well as the entire range of “standard” Torterolo & Re panels, individually designed panels are often specified to ensure that customers’ requirements are met. The range of panels includes solid or machined, plain engineered wood finishes and aluminium – the possibilities are endless.
Variety and Flexibility
The following can readily be incorporate in Activa doors:
- Arched doors, both single and double
- Overhead fanlights with either solid or glazed panels (the glazing can be decorative) – including arched fanlights
- Access control – an electronic strike to provide for controlled remote access
- Inward and outward openers
NOTES:* Double door sets are limited to Class 3 (they are, however, engineered to Class 4 standards)